Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Inspiration

H H Sri Sri Ravi Shankarji's peace mission to Iraq
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=yCMAXClXmAY

The commitment of Sri Sri or Guruji (as we lovingly call Him) towards ' Vasudev Kutumb - One World Family' is a source of inspiration to many around the world.... He says "deep se deep jalao "

It's said that if your are absolutely non-violent, then even in your surrounding ...in your vicinity, ...violence drops . Or should I say that you start radiating peace !!

Getting to spend, even a fraction of second in His presence is an experience of lifetime in itself.

Well what I have experienced I will not write , You have to experience it for yourself...! I cannot do it for you !

Lucky ones (should i say intelligent ones ?) will come to know it sooner :-)

In Gratitude

Kanchan

P.S. : More on Guruji in further posts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment