Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hahaha..

If Columbus had been married, he might never have discovered America because his wife would have asked the following questions and before answering those, he would have gone crazy and left his exploration.
..........

* Where are you going?
* With whom?
* Why?
* How are you going?
* To discover what?
* Why you?
* What do I do, when you are not here?
* Can I come with you?
* Coming back when?
* Will you be back for dinner?
* what will you get me when you are back?
* It seems you deliberately made this ....
* Don't lie....
* Why r u making such programs ?
* You seems to be making a lot of such programs
* Why?
* I want to go to my parents place
* I want you to come and leave me
* I don't want to come back.....
* I will never come back....
* Why are u not stopping me....
* I don't understand what is this discovery exercise?
* You always do like this.....
* Last time also u did like this....
* Nowadays u always seem to do like this....
* I still don't understand what else is left to be discovered...

:-)

Courtsey: Abhishek Nalleri

No comments:

Post a Comment